If you’ve ever wondered why so many small businesses dont survive up to five years of start up, or why many small business owners struggle to find enough time and resources to manage the day-to-day demands of running a business and delivering values to their customers? The reasons are not so far-fetched; often, markets are unpredictable, economy changes and worst of all competitors innovate and fight for market share.
Hence, in order to stay afloat, you need a solid strategy. Good business strategy is about providing superior, hard-to-copy customer value. Its about influencing the future, not reacting to it. You may not spend much time on strategic business thinking right now because it detracts from the day-to-day pressure to keep up with the market. However, that may be exactly what you need to keep your business healthy over the long term.
Strategic thinking isnt trivial but it may not offer immediate rewards. It forces you to go beyond your comfort zone and make decisions about your long-term competitiveness. As an entrepreneur, you have the ability to move quickly and change course, but your strategy must recognize likely weaknesses of limited resources and less developed branding.
Luckily, there are many tools to help guide your strategic business planning.
Attend this free training holding this Saturday May 12, 2018 for a ONE-DAY ONLY FREE BUSINESS MASTERCLASS @ GText Hub, 51/52 Ijaye Road, Ogba, Lagos, where we will be teaching you strategic tools for your business:
- How to write good proposals
- Business plans
- Building effective organizational structure
- Company profiling
- Principles business communication
In this ALL ACCESS and COMPLETELY FREE Masterclass, we will be also be exposing you to:
- How to raise capital for your business.
- How to access business loans
- How to get non-refundable money known as grants for your business.
- Investment opportunities you can clock in to increase your finance and build more business.
- How to partner with multi-national companies to take your business/company to the next level, and many more.