2) Accounting Manager and Human Resource Administrator Vacancy
Gtext Group with subsidiary in Real estate, agriculture,IT is looking for an Accounting Manager to oversee Company Account and the business department as well as handle HR Administration.
Location – must be resident in Ikeja: Lagos
Work : Monday to Saturday.
Work time: 7:30am -6pm
This position will supervise and contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the business department by executing daily tasks and long-term strategies with a strong attention to detail. This role requires knowledge of accounting principles, time management skills, and effective problem solving to ensure success.
· Oversee & direct AP, AR and Monitor Cash Balances.
· Manage day-to-day accounting operations using QuickBooksPro, Sage and other software’s
· Develop weekly, monthly, & quarterly accounting & sales reports for the leadership team. · Develop & monitor annual budget in conjunction with the leadership team. · Oversee Bank Reconciliations. · Year End Financial Planning and Preparation of books for accountant/tax preparation. · Maintain Business Licenses. · Prepare and file Sales Tax. · Onboarding paperwork for new employees. · Maintain employee files. · Health Insurance renewals and coverage changes. · Administration of staff Payee and pension
· Maintain awareness of trends in HR as well as HR compliance.
· Maintain awareness of trends in HR as well as HR compliance. DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE: · Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting. HR Certification is a plus. · At least 5 years professional accounting experience – experience in an ad agency or Real Estate company environment a plus. · QuickBooks Expertise.
· Microsoft Office Proficiency. · Maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure. · Ability to contribute to team effort across several business groups
This is a 24hour immediate resumption Job.
Applicant should send CV to Hr@gtextgroup.com.ng copy firstname.lastname@example.org
InterviewsHoldsthe following days at Gtext Hub, 3rd Floor 51/52 Ijaye Road, Ogba Bus Stop, Lagos.
Saturday, 10th March by 10am
Monday, 12th March by10am .